The draft is underway!

Click here to go to your war room, or visit the war room item in the draft menu.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

League Championship

By EJRue
3/24/2017 6:07 am
Congrats to both KC and MIN for advancing to the league championship game. Both very deserving teams.

In the regular season both teams beat NOS in OT, and MIN clearly outplayed NOS in the conference championship game (MIN put up an amazing passing game).

Good luck to both, hope it is a good game.

Re: League Championship

By Booger926
3/24/2017 6:53 am
EJRue wrote:
Congrats to both KC and MIN for advancing to the league championship game. Both very deserving teams.

In the regular season both teams beat NOS in OT, and MIN clearly outplayed NOS in the conference championship game (MIN put up an amazing passing game).

Good luck to both, hope it is a good game.

I also would like to congratulate KC and Minnesota in making it to the league's Inaugural Championship. Classy organizations and owners

By Ole_from_MN
3/24/2017 6:55 am
Thanks and congrats to KC. Looking forward to the challenging match up. Congrats to NO and NJ for their great seasons.

We will be on the lookout for 65 toss power trap in the big game lol. Skol!

By mwd65
3/24/2017 3:09 pm
Thanks for the well wishes, everyone! Good luck Minnesota. I'm hoping it is a great game! Even if the game is a blowout either way, it will be the best "League-83" Championship game we have ever seen!

I wish the game was sooner...I think I've second, third, and fourth guessed my game planning already!

By Authorccurrier
3/25/2017 1:56 pm
New Orleans was great this season; the NFC looks really crowded. I think Minnesota was one of the most underrated teams this season. They were clearly really good, and had a much tougher schedule than my Phoenixes. With each Division in the NFC having a really good team. I think the AFC West is very impressive, but the AFC itself seems a lot weaker. The two teams that struck me as "superpowers" in that conference are Kansas City and New Jersey, but I think with Denver, Oakland, and San Diego's rosters, the Chiefs might be pressed to repeat as division champs.

Still, good luck to all of the teams involved in the League Championship!

By Booger926
3/25/2017 2:17 pm
What?!!!
No AFC North?

By Ole_from_MN
3/27/2017 2:46 am
Uffda, we got clobbered. No question who the best team was. Nicely done KC. Congrats.

By trslick
3/27/2017 10:25 am
Nice job KC!

By Authorccurrier
3/27/2017 10:30 am
Great job, Kansas City!

It's a bit sad that Minnesota wasn't able to get anything going on offense. No epic Super Bowl 51 storyline in this one.

I'm ready for the Postseason!

By Chiwaruchk
3/27/2017 1:38 pm
Impressive Kansas City! Congratulations!