League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

MFN Draft 2017: Breaking down every team's needs

By Booger926
3/27/2017 2:26 pm
The MFN-83 season is hitting a lull. Free agency will soon filled some top needs around the league, but it's becoming more and more quiet by the day as the Draft approaches. One week away, let's take a look at every team's biggest needs:

Chigaco (3-13)

Needs: Cornerback, wide receiver, offensive tackle, safety, tight end

Chicago’s problems aren’t limited, but they should be able to get a top-flight cornerback — their biggest need — with pick No. 1. If they don’t fall for any of the talented top-flight corners in this draft, they can trade down and select a replacement at receiver, an offensive tackle, or a game-breaking tight end. Pick FS Todd House

Buffalo (4-12)
Needs: Tight end, wide receiver, offensive tackle, cornerback

Buffalo's needs should be well met this draft. Buffalo might wait a year or two to draft a quarterback with a high pick after re-signing Jason Campbell, but he still needs players to throw to, and a tight end should be at the top of the team’s need list at No. 2. After the losing a great player in free agency, a cornerback is now a more glaring need than safety for Buffalo as well, so that could be in play in the first round. But don’t be shocked if Buffalo trades down for an offensive tackle and tries to fill another need with the additional pick, either. Pick TE Mark Barnes

Dallas (4-12)
Needs: Pass rusher, defensive tackle, cornerback, safety, linebacker

The Cowboys’ defense let them down last season, and they have an uphill climb in building a quality unit in next season. To start, Dallas desperately needs a viable, reliable pass rusher, and could use all the help they can get in the middle of the line as well. Serious upgrades at the cornerback position are needed, as well as a replacement at safety. After that, Dallas could use some help at linebacker and then they can address the offense and either the wide receiver position or a replacement at tight end. Pick - DT Herbert Fields

Miami (4-12)
Needs: Linebacker, cornerback, pass rusher, guard

Miami needs a versatile, every-down linebacker in the worst way, but they should have some good options in the first round. After addressing that glaring need, Miami needs to find another viable pass rusher and add depth at cornerback and along the offensive line. Pick - MLB William Shade

New England (4-12)
Needs: Pass rusher, running back, guard, safety

There are no massive needs heading into the draft, but adding a pass rusher and pass-catching running back should be a priority. Depth on the offensive line is always a must. Pick - RT Emory Herman

Carolina (4-12)
Needs: Running back, pass rusher, center

Carolina is in pretty good shape heading into this draft, which could make it one of the most interesting teams. The lack of a glaring need could bring about some serious wheeling and dealing and an accruement of picks that could only augment a stronger-than-their-pick-suggests roster. Pick - RB Christopher Winston

Seattle (4-12)
Needs: Offensive tackle, cornerback, defensive line, linebacker, wide receiver

Seattle needs a tackle in the worst kind of way. It’d be shocking if they exited the first round without one. After that, cornerback depth has suddenly become a big concern, as has the depth on the defensive line and at outside linebacker. Pick - RT William Morris

Arizona (5-11)
Needs: Guard, wide receiver, quarterback, cornerback, safety

Arizona had a tough season, losing a safety and a defensive lineman to injury. But add in the team’s offensive line worries and the concerns of veteren’s tenure and their QB's play and you have a litany of concerns heading into the Draft. Arizona could go a ton of different places in the first round. Pick - WR Robert Maloney

Cleveland (5-11)
Needs: Quarterback, pass rusher, safety, cornerback, tight end, wide receiver

Cleveland actually did a great job in building their offensive line. Now they have to build everything else. Pick - QB Charles Austin

Jacksonville (5-11)
Offensive tackle, offensive guard, quarterback, wide receiver, defensive tackle, linebacker

Jacksonville have several places where they need to at least build depth, but no need is more glaring than the lack of a viable offensive line. They should select the best available offensive linemen early and often. Pick - RT Christopher Eggers

New York (6-10)
Needs: Offensive tackle, tight end, running back, pass rusher

New York need to move on at tackle and might be in the perfect position to do so in this draft. Needs at tight end and running back can be filled in the first few rounds, but an additional pass rusher might be worth a premium pick. Pick - RT Andrew Murphy

Cincinnati (6-10)
Needs: Guard, offensive tackle, pass rusher, linebacker, safety

Although I'm a little bias about this team, with the 12th pick in the draft, we should seriously consider a defensive end, but a somehow more pressing need is on the offensive line. Pick - G David Moss

Green Bay (6-10)
Needs: Pass rusher, cornerback, running back

Green Bay doesn’t have many holes on the roster, but they need to build depth in both pass rushers and cornerbacks in this draft. Running back should be a late-round concern. Pick - DE Stacey Chin

Los Angeles (7-9)
Needs: Wide receiver, pass rusher, cornerback, safety, guard, center

Los Angeles needs to load up on wide receivers this season. Then, they need to find a pass rusher after a season where they lost several. After that, they need to address the interior of the offensive line. Oh yeah, they need another every-down cornerback as well. And a safety wouldn’t hurt either. Pick - WR Howard Stowe

Atlanta (7-9)
Needs: Guard, defensive tackle, pass rusher, safety

Atlanta’s glaring need is at the defensive end and offensive guard positions — both should still have high-grade talent available at this point of the first round. Don’t be surprised if they go defensive tackle, though. Pick - DT Willie Cox

Detroit (8-8)
Needs: Pass rusher, linebacker, cornerback, running back

Detroit’s defense was no good last year. With an offense that doesn’t have a glaring hole (though tight end is a concern) all the attention should be spent on upgrading on D this spring. Pick - CB James Abels

San Diego (8-8)
Needs: Defensive tackle, safety, cornerback, guard

San Diego is in pretty good shape, depth-wise, at the moment (next season, not so much) and they hold the No. 16 pick in the draft, which should allow them plenty of flexibility to take the best available player. If that’s a defensive tackle or safety, all the better. Pick - SS William Botkin

Pittsburgh (8-8)
Needs: Pass rusher, cornerback, wide receiver

Pittsburgh needs to add multiple pass rushers and corners in this draft — while they don’t necessarily need an immediate starter, depth is weak at both positions. The same can be said of the wide receiver position, though it’s not as pressing as the other two spots. Pick - DE Brandon Ramirez

Baltimore (9-7)
Needs: Wide receiver, offensive tackle, linebacker, defensive lineman

Baltimore needs quite a bit going into this draft. They might address their safety need in a big way, but they still need another pass rusher and interior defensive lineman, not to mention a replacement at linebacker and a big-play threat for their QB. Pick - WR Robert Odonnell

Tampa Bay (10-6)
Needs: Safety, pass rusher, offensive tackle, center, running back, tight end

Tampa Bay has some big needs, but a roster that’s in pretty decent shape if they can address those spots this offseason. Safety is the biggest concern, but Tampa Bay could go with a pass rusher or offensive lineman in the first round. And with all the tight end talent in this draft, it might behoove them to wait until the second day to pounce at that position. Pick - SS Brian Thornton

Denver (10-6)
Needs: Offensive tackle, defensive tackle, tight end, wide receiver, linebacker

Perhaps no team in the league has a bigger need than Denver's requirement for an offensive tackle. At their position, they might have to trade up to land their man. If they can snag one (or two) bookends, then they can address the need along the interior of the defensive line and tight end — but only then. Pick - LT Dana Post

Houston (10-6)
Needs: Quarterback, offensive tackle, defensive tackle, linebacker, safety, cornerback

For a team with a great defense, Houston has a surprising number of places they need to add depth on that side of the ball this offseason. While none of the needs stands out above the other, they should all be addressed in this draft. Then there’s the quarterback situation…Pick - Richard Cline

Oakland (10-6)
Needs: Defensive tackle, cornerback, linebacker, running back, pass rusher, offensive tackle

Oakland's defense just wasn’t good enough to compete in 2017, even with some of the most talented players in the league on that side of the ball. Immediate starters are necessary at defensive tackle, cornerback and inside linebacker. Depth at running back, offensive tackle and in the pass-rushing corps would be a bonus. Pick - LB Vincent Mullins

Tennessee (11-5)
Needs: Wide receiver, cornerback, pass rusher, linebacker

Tennessee needs receivers for their QB to throw the ball to and cornerbacks to stop the other team’s receivers. It’s really as simple as that. The outside is priority No. 1, and one player isn’t going to be enough at either spot. Pick - WR Matthew Hastings

Minnesota (11-5)
Needs: Offensive guard, linebacker

Minnesota is in a pretty good situation, but they should be looking for a starter-caliber guard when they get on the clock (assuming they don’t trade up). Pick - C Jason Eady

Kansas City (11-5)
Needs: Linebacker, running back, guard, quarterback, defensive tackle, cornerback

KC boasts a surprising amount of needs for a team that was really, really good last year, but such is life in the MFN. Linebacker is the No. 1 need, but don’t be surprised that in a cornerback-heavy draft that’s light on linebackers, Kansas City opts to find a counterpart at cornerback. Pick - LB Stewart Wilson

Philadelphia (11-5)
Needs: Cornerback, pass rusher, defensive tackle, running back

Philadelphia's first, second, third and fourth need is cornerback. Did I mention they need a cornerback. Then they should try to find someone at the defensive end. Pick - CB Brian Thornton

Indianapolis (12-4)
Needs: Pass rusher, cornerback, safety, linebacker, defensive line, running back, guard, offensive tackle

It might be easier to list off the places where Indianapolis doesn’t have a need they should address in this draft: center. That’s it. That’s the list. They need at least depth everywhere else, but the most pressing need, and its not even close, is in the pass rush. Pick - DE Donald Roberts

Washington (13-3)
Needs: Defensive line (every spot), pass rusher, cornerback, linebacker, safety, guard, center, quarterback, wide receiver

It's bad, really bad. No team is in worse shape when it comes to depth than Washington. That’s not even close to a joke — even the 4-11 teams have more than two positions they can count on in the next season and beyond. Washington needs multiple players at literally every defensive position, and they aren’t exactly three-deep on offense either — outside of tight end and tackle, they’re running thin. Washington needs several Top-100 caliber defensive linemen and cornerbacks, but that’s just the start. It’s almost as if giving two players nearly a quarter of the actual salary cap hurts depth…Pick - MLB Henry Miller

New Jersey (13-3)
Needs: Cornerback, quarterback, wide receiver, running back, guard, center, safety

Besides a direction? Yeah, New Jersey has a ton of needs. Cornerback and (shudder) quarterback are the two most glaring, but at a certain point there are so many that they can just select the best player on the board and be in good shape. Pick - TE Salvatore Lozano

New Orleans (13-3)
Needs: Pass rusher, linebacker, cornerback

Nawlins’ offensive line could use some depth, but the remainder draft should be spent addressing the team’s glaring needs at both defensive end and linebacker. A cornerback, while not as immediately necessary, might be in play as well. Pick - DE Thomas Williams

San Francisco (14-2)
Needs: Quarterback, cornerback, free safety, guard, center, pass rusher, wide receiver

San Fran has done a decent enough job in the season finding players that fit their coach’s eye, but they really couldn’t go wrong with any selection in the upcoming draft — such is their overwhelming amount of needs. Pick - T Patrick Fell

DISCLAIMER: This document does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself, my company, my friends, or my rabbit, or to be taken seriously. This product is meant for educational and entertainment purposes only. I reserve the right to substitute equivalent items. Not responsible for typographical errors. Neither the writer or poster will be liable for any brain damage arising from the use of this product. It is the Commission's policy to conduct its inquiries on a confidential basis -- so this may be the only response that you receive. The names have been changed to protect the innocent. LOG OFF IMMEDIATELY if you do not agree to the conditions stated in this warning.

Re: MFN Draft 2017: Breaking down every team's needs

By mwd65
3/27/2017 6:55 pm
Outstanding job, Booger!

By Booger926
3/27/2017 7:04 pm
Thnx...all about the league

Last edited at 3/27/2017 7:06 pm

By Authorccurrier
3/27/2017 7:47 pm
Hey! I actually like my LB depth, for the most part. With how much they've boomed this year, however, they should be really nice in a couple years. I like my secondary, too, as far as the starting positions go. Batiste, Mota, Alfano, and Murphy are all legit starters. My number 1, 2, and 3 priorities are DL. I need safety depth, as well. My O-line can be upgraded, too. Those are my top 5 priorities.

By Booger926
3/28/2017 10:26 am
Authorccurrier wrote:
Hey! I actually like my LB depth, for the most part. With how much they've boomed this year, however, they should be really nice in a couple years. I like my secondary, too, as far as the starting positions go. Batiste, Mota, Alfano, and Murphy are all legit starters. My number 1, 2, and 3 priorities are DL. I need safety depth, as well. My O-line can be upgraded, too. Those are my top 5 priorities.

Did you not read my Disclaimer?

By Authorccurrier
3/28/2017 10:45 am
Booger926 wrote:
Authorccurrier wrote:

Did you not read my Disclaimer?

I did, no worries. I wasn't hating. It's hard to inject sarcasm in digital writing.

impressed

By daoracle
3/28/2017 7:58 pm
good work booger thanks for the read...and you are correct i am looking to trade down!

By Booger926
4/06/2017 6:30 pm
Booger926 wrote:
The MFN-83 season is hitting a lull. Free agency will soon filled some top needs around the league, but it's becoming more and more quiet by the day as the Draft approaches. One week away, let's take a look at every team's biggest needs:

Chigaco (3-13)

Chicago’s problems aren’t limited, but they should be able to get a top-flight cornerback — their biggest need — with pick No. 1. If they don’t fall for any of the talented top-flight corners in this draft, they can trade down and select a replacement at receiver, an offensive tackle, or a game-breaking tight end. Pick FS Todd House

Buffalo (4-12)

Buffalo's needs should be well met this draft. Buffalo might wait a year or two to draft a quarterback with a high pick after re-signing Jason Campbell, but he still needs players to throw to, and a tight end should be at the top of the team’s need list at No. 2. After the losing a great player in free agency, a cornerback is now a more glaring need than safety for Buffalo as well, so that could be in play in the first round. But don’t be shocked if Buffalo trades down for an offensive tackle and tries to fill another need with the additional pick, either. Pick TE Mark Barnes

Dallas (4-12)

The Cowboys’ defense let them down last season, and they have an uphill climb in building a quality unit in next season. To start, Dallas desperately needs a viable, reliable pass rusher, and could use all the help they can get in the middle of the line as well. Serious upgrades at the cornerback position are needed, as well as a replacement at safety. After that, Dallas could use some help at linebacker and then they can address the offense and either the wide receiver position or a replacement at tight end. Pick - DT Herbert Fields

Miami (4-12)

Miami needs a versatile, every-down linebacker in the worst way, but they should have some good options in the first round. After addressing that glaring need, Miami needs to find another viable pass rusher and add depth at cornerback and along the offensive line. Pick - MLB William Shade

New England (4-12)

There are no massive needs heading into the draft, but adding a pass rusher and pass-catching running back should be a priority. Depth on the offensive line is always a must. Pick - RT Emory Herman

Carolina (4-12)

Carolina is in pretty good shape heading into this draft, which could make it one of the most interesting teams. The lack of a glaring need could bring about some serious wheeling and dealing and an accruement of picks that could only augment a stronger-than-their-pick-suggests roster. Pick - RB Christopher Winston

Seattle (4-12)

Seattle needs a tackle in the worst kind of way. It’d be shocking if they exited the first round without one. After that, cornerback depth has suddenly become a big concern, as has the depth on the defensive line and at outside linebacker. Pick - RT William Morris

Arizona (5-11)

Arizona had a tough season, losing a safety and a defensive lineman to injury. But add in the team’s offensive line worries and the concerns of veteren’s tenure and their QB's play and you have a litany of concerns heading into the Draft. Arizona could go a ton of different places in the first round. Pick - WR Robert Maloney

Cleveland (5-11)

Cleveland actually did a great job in building their offensive line. Now they have to build everything else. Pick - QB Charles Austin

Jacksonville (5-11)
Offensive tackle, offensive guard, quarterback, wide receiver, defensive tackle, linebacker

Jacksonville have several places where they need to at least build depth, but no need is more glaring than the lack of a viable offensive line. They should select the best available offensive linemen early and often. Pick - RT Christopher Eggers

New York (6-10)

New York need to move on at tackle and might be in the perfect position to do so in this draft. Needs at tight end and running back can be filled in the first few rounds, but an additional pass rusher might be worth a premium pick. Pick - RT Andrew Murphy

Cincinnati (6-10)

Although I'm a little bias about this team, with the 12th pick in the draft, we should seriously consider a defensive end, but a somehow more pressing need is on the offensive line. Pick - G David Moss

Green Bay (6-10)
Needs: Pass rusher, cornerback, running back

Green Bay doesn’t have many holes on the roster, but they need to build depth in both pass rushers and cornerbacks in this draft. Running back should be a late-round concern. Pick - DE Stacey Chin

Los Angeles (7-9)

Los Angeles needs to load up on wide receivers this season. Then, they need to find a pass rusher after a season where they lost several. After that, they need to address the interior of the offensive line. Oh yeah, they need another every-down cornerback as well. And a safety wouldn’t hurt either. Pick - WR Howard Stowe

Atlanta (7-9)

Atlanta’s glaring need is at the defensive end and offensive guard positions — both should still have high-grade talent available at this point of the first round. Don’t be surprised if they go defensive tackle, though. Pick - DT Willie Cox

Detroit (8-8)

Detroit’s defense was no good last year. With an offense that doesn’t have a glaring hole (though tight end is a concern) all the attention should be spent on upgrading on D this spring. Pick - CB James Abels

San Diego (8-8)
Needs: Defensive tackle, safety, cornerback, guard

San Diego is in pretty good shape, depth-wise, at the moment (next season, not so much) and they hold the No. 16 pick in the draft, which should allow them plenty of flexibility to take the best available player. If that’s a defensive tackle or safety, all the better. Pick - SS William Botkin

Pittsburgh (8-8)

Pittsburgh needs to add multiple pass rushers and corners in this draft — while they don’t necessarily need an immediate starter, depth is weak at both positions. The same can be said of the wide receiver position, though it’s not as pressing as the other two spots. Pick - DE Brandon Ramirez

Baltimore (9-7)

Baltimore needs quite a bit going into this draft. They might address their safety need in a big way, but they still need another pass rusher and interior defensive lineman, not to mention a replacement at linebacker and a big-play threat for their QB. Pick - WR Robert Odonnell

Tampa Bay (10-6)

Tampa Bay has some big needs, but a roster that’s in pretty decent shape if they can address those spots this offseason. Safety is the biggest concern, but Tampa Bay could go with a pass rusher or offensive lineman in the first round. And with all the tight end talent in this draft, it might behoove them to wait until the second day to pounce at that position. Pick - SS Brian Thornton

Denver (10-6)

Perhaps no team in the league has a bigger need than Denver's requirement for an offensive tackle. At their position, they might have to trade up to land their man. If they can snag one (or two) bookends, then they can address the need along the interior of the defensive line and tight end — but only then. Pick - LT Dana Post

Houston (10-6)
Needs: Quarterback, offensive tackle, defensive tackle, linebacker, safety, cornerback

For a team with a great defense, Houston has a surprising number of places they need to add depth on that side of the ball this offseason. While none of the needs stands out above the other, they should all be addressed in this draft. Then there’s the quarterback situation…Pick - Richard Cline

Oakland (10-6)
Needs: Defensive tackle, cornerback, linebacker, running back, pass rusher, offensive tackle

Oakland's defense just wasn’t good enough to compete in 2017, even with some of the most talented players in the league on that side of the ball. Immediate starters are necessary at defensive tackle, cornerback and inside linebacker. Depth at running back, offensive tackle and in the pass-rushing corps would be a bonus. Pick - LB Vincent Mullins

Tennessee (11-5)

Tennessee needs receivers for their QB to throw the ball to and cornerbacks to stop the other team’s receivers. It’s really as simple as that. The outside is priority No. 1, and one player isn’t going to be enough at either spot. Pick - WR Matthew Hastings

Minnesota (11-5)

Minnesota is in a pretty good situation, but they should be looking for a starter-caliber guard when they get on the clock (assuming they don’t trade up). Pick - C Jason Eady

Kansas City (11-5)
Needs: Linebacker, running back, guard, quarterback, defensive tackle, cornerback

KC boasts a surprising amount of needs for a team that was really, really good last year, but such is life in the MFN. Linebacker is the No. 1 need, but don’t be surprised that in a cornerback-heavy draft that’s light on linebackers, Kansas City opts to find a counterpart at cornerback. Pick - LB Stewart Wilson

Philadelphia (11-5)

Philadelphia's first, second, third and fourth need is cornerback. Did I mention they need a cornerback. Then they should try to find someone at the defensive end. Pick - CB Brian Thornton

Indianapolis (12-4)
Needs: Pass rusher, cornerback, safety, linebacker, defensive line, running back, guard, offensive tackle

It might be easier to list off the places where Indianapolis doesn’t have a need they should address in this draft: center. That’s it. That’s the list. They need at least depth everywhere else, but the most pressing need, and its not even close, is in the pass rush. Pick - DE Donald Roberts

Washington (13-3)
Needs: Defensive line (every spot), pass rusher, cornerback, linebacker, safety, guard, center, quarterback, wide receiver

It's bad, really bad. No team is in worse shape when it comes to depth than Washington. That’s not even close to a joke — even the 4-11 teams have more than two positions they can count on in the next season and beyond. Washington needs multiple players at literally every defensive position, and they aren’t exactly three-deep on offense either — outside of tight end and tackle, they’re running thin. Washington needs several Top-100 caliber defensive linemen and cornerbacks, but that’s just the start. It’s almost as if giving two players nearly a quarter of the actual salary cap hurts depth…Pick - MLB Henry Miller

New Jersey (13-3)
Needs: Cornerback, quarterback, wide receiver, running back, guard, center, safety

Besides a direction? Yeah, New Jersey has a ton of needs. Cornerback and (shudder) quarterback are the two most glaring, but at a certain point there are so many that they can just select the best player on the board and be in good shape. Pick - TE Salvatore Lozano

New Orleans (13-3)

Nawlins’ offensive line could use some depth, but the remainder draft should be spent addressing the team’s glaring needs at both defensive end and linebacker. A cornerback, while not as immediately necessary, might be in play as well. Pick - DE Thomas Williams

San Francisco (14-2)
Needs: Quarterback, cornerback, free safety, guard, center, pass rusher, wide receiver

San Fran has done a decent enough job in the season finding players that fit their coach’s eye, but they really couldn’t go wrong with any selection in the upcoming draft — such is their overwhelming amount of needs. Pick - T Patrick Fell

DISCLAIMER: This document does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself, my company, my friends, or my rabbit, or to be taken seriously. This product is meant for educational and entertainment purposes only. I reserve the right to substitute equivalent items. Not responsible for typographical errors. Neither the writer or poster will be liable for any brain damage arising from the use of this product. It is the Commission's policy to conduct its inquiries on a confidential basis -- so this may be the only response that you receive. The names have been changed to protect the innocent. LOG OFF IMMEDIATELY if you do not agree to the conditions stated in this warning.

Just curious on how correct I was in the post. Going to give myself 2pts for correct person, 1 pt for correct position. Picks in Bold

1) Chigaco (3-13)

Projected Pick - FS Todd House
Actual - CB James Adel

2) Tennessee (11-5) (FROM BUFFALO)

Pick - WR Matthew Hastings
Actual - WR Robert Maloney

3) Miami (4-12)

Projected Pick - MLB William Shade
Actual - DT Herbert Fields

4) New England (4-12)

Pick - RT Emory Herman
Actual - RB Christopher Winston

5) Seattle (4-12)

Pick - RT William Morris
Actual - WR Howard Stowe

6) Carolina (4-12)

Pick - RB Christopher Winston
Actual - QB Eric Sanders

7) Dallas (4-12)

Pick - DT Herbert Fields
Actual - DT Willie Cox

8) Jacksonville (5-11)

Pick - RT Christopher Eggers
Actual - FS Todd House

9) Arizona (5-11)

Pick - WR Robert Maloney
Actual - RDE Brandon Ramierez

10) Cleveland (5-11)

Pick - QB Charles Austin
Actual - C James Eady

11) Cincinnati (6-10)

Pick - G David Moss
Actual - MLB William Shade .......(you would think I would get this one right, lol)

12) Philadelphia (11-5)

Pick - CB Brian Thornton
Actual - QB Charles Austin

13) New York (6-10)

Pick - RT Andrew Murphy
Actual - MLB Richard Cline

14) New England (4-12) (Take 2)

Pick - RT Emory Herman
Actual - SS William Botkin

15) Atlanta (7-9)

Pick - DT Willie Cox
Actual - LG William Morris

16) Pittsburgh (8-8)

Pick - DE Brandon Ramirez
Actual - LDE Russell Rothrock

17) Los Angeles (7-9)

Pick - WR Howard Stowe
Actual - RB Ernest Billings

18) Detroit (8-8)

Pick - CB James Abels
Actual - MLB Vincent Mullina

19) Denver (10-6)

Pick - LT Dana Post
Actual - RB Francis Warren

20) Houston (10-6)

Pick - MLB Richard Cline
Actual - RT Emory Herman

21) Baltimore (9-7)

Pick - WR Robert Odonnell
Actual - DT John Knowles

22) Oakland (10-6)

Pick - LB Vincent Mullins
Actual - LG Salvatore Lozano

23) Tampa Bay (10-6)

Pick - SS Brian Thornton
Actual - TE Mark Barnes

24) Philadelphia (11-5) (Take 2)

Pick - CB Brian Thornton
Actual - MLB Brian Thornton
.......Do I get extra credit =)

25) Buffalo (4-12)

Pick TE Mark Barnes
Actual - RG Christopher Eggers

26) Indianapolis (12-4)

Pick - DE Donald Roberts
Actual - WR Curtis Lee

27) New York (6-10) (Take 2)

Pick - RT Andrew Murphy
Actual - WR William Montoya

28) San Francisco (14-2)

Pick - T Patrick Fell
Actual - QB William Stanback

29) New Orleans (13-3)

Pick - DE Thomas Williams
Actual - WLB Stewart Wilson

30) New Jersey (13-3)

Pick - TE Salvatore Lozano
Actual - WR Clayton Smith

31) Minnesota (11-5)

Pick - C Jason Eady
Actual - WR Robert Odonnell

32) Kansas City (11-5)

Pick - LB Stewart Wilson
Actual - MLB Henry Miller

Total points - 14 positions / 1 actual = 16pts. Not bad....not good, but not bad.