League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Signed up for more misery

By Booger926
3/29/2017 7:10 pm
The new season for the league hasn't even started and I already signed up for the next season. I'm a glutton for misery
=]

Re: Signed up for more misery

By Chiwaruchk
3/30/2017 2:00 am
Already signed up too ;)

By Booger926
3/30/2017 7:05 am
Chiwaruchk wrote:
Already signed up too ;)

Great...the more the miserabler

By ssid_27
4/02/2017 2:13 pm
Come on guys....what ever happened to the fresh new season, everybody is 0-0, why not us mentality? I realize both of your teams are from Ohio, I have never been there but it couldn't be that bad...

By Booger926
4/02/2017 2:24 pm
ssid_27 wrote:
Come on guys....what ever happened to the fresh new season, everybody is 0-0, why not us mentality? I realize both of your teams are from Ohio, I have never been there but it couldn't be that bad...

Speaks the person who's team is originally from St. Louis

By ssid_27
4/02/2017 8:04 pm
The Rams were in LA a long time before moving out to St. Louis for those seasons. I was able to meet the great Merlin Olsen one day out on the golf course here in Salt Lake City. I had him sign my golf card after we were done. It was a nice unexpected surprise. He has the field here at Utah St. named after him. Anyways both of you Ohio teams have a chance to come out of the AFC! I mean look at your division. :)

By Authorccurrier
4/03/2017 11:34 am
Hey, that's awesome! I hope Aaron Donald will one day be ranked up there with Merlin Olsen. They both are amazing. ProFootballFocus ranked Aaron Donald as Pro Football's #1 defensive player for the second year in a row. I hope Wade Phillips bringing in a 3-4 instead of 4-3 doesn't ruin stars like Donald, Robert Quinn, and Alec Ogletree.

I have a Todd Gurley II jersey signed by Todd Gurley and Marshall Faulk! It's amazing. Gurley better bring up his YPC by at least 1.0 yards this upcoming year.

By ssid_27
4/04/2017 1:04 am
That's a pretty cool item to have. You have a lot of football knowledge, the way you can see resemblances between the players on here and real players is cool too. Good Luck on next season.

By Authorccurrier
4/04/2017 10:40 am
Hey, good luck to all of you guys, too! Keep working at it, and you'll get a spot in the Agent private league, except for those of you that are already there; you guys will get to move on to Private-75!

Here's to a new season, for better or worse!