League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Week 9 Picks

By ssid_27
5/12/2017 11:00 am
Into the second half of the season. Most of the power seems to be in the National Conference with the East (1)Dallas, (3) Philadelphia, and (5) Washington. The South with (4) New Orleans and (8) Atlanta may have 2 teams making the post season. The West with (2) Seattle, and the North with (6) Green Bay are looking to not just make the Playoffs but make a good run and possibly a Championship. The American Conferences' highest ranked team it (7) Pittsburgh. There is still plenty of football left so good luck.
I am 81-28 for the season.

Atlanta beats Carolina
NY Jets over Buffalo
Washington over Baltimore in a Maryland regional battle
Miami over New England
New Orleans over Newly transferred ownership Buccaneers.
Seattle stays unbeaten over Indy
Arizona and Chicago (can they both lose) Arizona
Philadelphia over Dallas In a tough NFC East game, the biggest division in football.
Pittsburgh over NY Giants
Cincinnati over Houston
Los Angeles Rams and Tennessee No Pick
Minnesota over San Francisco
Green Bay over Detroit
Kansas City beats up on Denver
Los Angeles Chargers over Las Vegas Raiders in a Classic AFL battle. I wouldn't be surprised if the final score is somewhere in the 100 point range for both teams. Maybe a half dozen picks, some trick plays, and a kickoff return TD?
Jacksonville beats Cleveland......Jax is kind of a dark horse. They keep winning games.

Re: Week 9 Picks

By ssid_27
5/13/2017 5:56 pm
Wow! What a week of football games. Many (of what I think) upsets! That's why they play the games. New England believed, Indy, New York Giants, Detroit Lions, Denver, Cleveland knew they had it in them to win.
What I thought I knew about this league has been destroyed. On any given day, anyone can beat anyone. That being said, I am 81-28 coming in to the week.

ATL beat CAR 1-0
NYJ beat BUF 2-0
WAS over BAL 3-0
NE over MIA 3-1
NO over TB 4-1
IND over SEA 4-2
CHI over ARI 4-3
NYG over PIT 4-4
DAL over PHIL 4-5
HOU over CIN 4-6
LA over TEN 4-7
MIN over SF 5-7
DET over GB 5-8
DEN over KC 5-9
OAK over LAA 5-10 even the low score was not what I thought!
CLE over JAX 5-11

Good job on all the winning teams. I'll have to put a little extra consideration in on my picks because 5 correct is no Bueno. For the season I am 86-39.