NOTE: As of the last sim, this league was under the minimum 50% capacity. Invite your friends to join MyFootballNow to keep this league alive! Then send them to this league to become the owner of a team! The league will expire at 6/27/2019 8:00 am.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Week 15 Picks

By ssid_27
5/26/2017 9:48 am
We are now in December. The elements can start to have a factor in places like KC, Chicago, Pittsburgh. If your team is still playing games that are important, you have a chance for a Championship. If your team is healthy, it gives you even a better chance. Looks, to me at least, that the road to the Championship goes through Dallas, and Indianapolis. I was re reading my picks from last week and my bowl comments were not as funny as I thought they were when I made them. Possibly coming from the fact that I qualify to play in one?

Indy over Denver
LA over AZ
Min over LAA
Pit over Cle (Browns fans that travel this week should take note of vandalism of all cars from Ohio in last years game)
Washington over Cincinnati
Baltimore over Miami
New England over TB
NO over NYJ
Carolina over Buffalo
Philadelphia over Atlanta (these are 5-6 in playoff seeding)
Dallas over NYG Is Dallas gonna rest people? or keep it rolling in a Big NFC East game.
Las Vegas Raiders over da Bears
Seattle over Jax
GB over Detroit
Houston over SF
Tennessee upsets Kansas City to show their serious about a playoff run and perhaps, a championship?

130-75 on the season. My Los Angeles team has some players we need to negotiate with and try and come out and play hard against division rival Arizona. If they win, I could fall into the cellar in the NFC West.

Good Luck to everyone on your games tonight.....

Re: Week 15 Picks

By pizzaddict
5/26/2017 1:28 pm
I've clinched the #1 seed and will be sitting some guys so you might want to rethink your pick on my game.

By mateodoorman
5/26/2017 1:29 pm
You just wanted make sure everyone knew "I've clinched the #1 seed" :)
Last edited at 5/26/2017 1:33 pm

By pizzaddict
5/26/2017 1:51 pm
Thanks for pointing out that I clinched the #1 seed, but if I wanted to point out that I clinched the #1 seed I would find a more clever way to make sure that everyone knew that I clinched the #1 seed. I'd probably find someway of mentioning that I clinched the #1 seed over and over again so that the fact that I clinched the #1 seed would be impossible to miss.

Also, I clinched the #1 seed and went 4-0 against Jacksonville and Tennessee.

** also to clarify things for the other owners I'm not really a cocky a-hole, I work with the owners of Tennessee and Jacksonville so this is all part of our normal trash talking

By mateodoorman
5/26/2017 5:23 pm
pizzaddict wrote:
Thanks for pointing out that I clinched the #1 seed, but if I wanted to point out that I clinched the #1 seed I would find a more clever way to make sure that everyone knew that I clinched the #1 seed. I'd probably find someway of mentioning that I clinched the #1 seed over and over again so that the fact that I clinched the #1 seed would be impossible to miss.

Also, I clinched the #1 seed and went 4-0 against Jacksonville and Tennessee.

** also to clarify things for the other owners I'm not really a cocky a-hole, I work with the owners of Tennessee and Jacksonville so this is all part of our normal trash talking

I can confirm he's not cocky but the A-hole part is still in question....

By ssid_27
5/26/2017 9:21 pm
I like my pick on the Indy and Denver game.

By absolut
5/26/2017 10:56 pm
A bit out of the loop, who clinched the #1 seed?

By Authorccurrier
5/27/2017 11:55 am
GG Cincinnati!!!

George Hubert finished 2nd in the league in passing TDs last year, after being tied for 1st in passing TDs after week 15.

George Hubert is tied for 1st in passing TDs this year, with 34, and is playing Dallas... so I figure that Hubba Hubba will finish 2nd again.

Still, I was genuinely scared of Cincinnati the 1st half of the game before Woolbright had those two big receptions, and RB3 finished with over 200 scrimmage yards for the second week in a row. Hubba Hubba, while he did well last week (but didn't carry the team), had a huge game this week, going 19/28 (67%), with 417 yards (14.24 yards per attempt), 4 TDs, and 0 INTs, (150.30 QBR!!!). As far as the league's all-time leading passers go, he leads the top 10 in QB rating (94.51), he is the league's all-time leading career scoring QB (74 TDs, a 10 TD berth!!!), and he has the 2nd-fewest career INTs among all of the top-10 (29, Ngo is first with 25).

This year, he has a 34:13 TD:INT ratio, the best mark in the league (though, Paul Smith has a claim to a similar percentage, as well), and has a better QB rating than anyone higher than him in passing yards. If he doesn't make the Pro-Bowl, then something's wrong.

By Booger926
5/27/2017 1:55 pm
Authorccurrier wrote:
GG Cincinnati!!!

George Hubert finished 2nd in the league in passing TDs last year, after being tied for 1st in passing TDs after week 15.

George Hubert is tied for 1st in passing TDs this year, with 34, and is playing Dallas... so I figure that Hubba Hubba will finish 2nd again.

Still, I was genuinely scared of Cincinnati the 1st half of the game before Woolbright had those two big receptions, and RB3 finished with over 200 scrimmage yards for the second week in a row. Hubba Hubba, while he did well last week (but didn't carry the team), had a huge game this week, going 19/28 (67%), with 417 yards (14.24 yards per attempt), 4 TDs, and 0 INTs, (150.30 QBR!!!). As far as the league's all-time leading passers go, he leads the top 10 in QB rating (94.51), he is the league's all-time leading career scoring QB (74 TDs, a 10 TD berth!!!), and he has the 2nd-fewest career INTs among all of the top-10 (29, Ngo is first with 25).

This year, he has a 34:13 TD:INT ratio, the best mark in the league (though, Paul Smith has a claim to a similar percentage, as well), and has a better QB rating than anyone higher than him in passing yards. If he doesn't make the Pro-Bowl, then something's wrong.

The voting committee holds a grudge

By Ole_from_MN
5/27/2017 2:48 pm
Uffda, we got stung by da injury bug. Cripes.