League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Championship MVP

By ssid_27
1/17/2018 11:23 am
Could it be a kicker? One that is as close to automatic as can be? Or the WR that put up some big numbers? (I don't know the names this second) I guess that's up to Pernbronze to hand out that award...?...

Re: Championship MVP

By Pernbronze
1/18/2018 1:46 am
ssid_27 wrote:
Could it be a kicker? One that is as close to automatic as can be? Or the WR that put up some big numbers? (I don't know the names this second) I guess that's up to Pernbronze to hand out that award...?...

The 2021 Championship MVP goes to..... Howard Stowe WR. While the Kicker garnered some interest with his 4 FG, 3 were in Red Zone range excluding him nailing a beautiful long 53 yarder. Stowe on the other hand came through in the clutch like few before him in his position, he was responsible for half the offense of the team. With time winding down Stowe ripped off a 81 yard touchdown in the 4th to give the Seahawks the lead. Then when it was tied up again by KC and in overtime Stowe again put on a show making OT brief by ripping off a 75 yarder on the second play of OT and giving the team the win. Stowe's longest regular season catch this season was just 75 yards but when the team needed it most he did it again and better.

Stowe has really made his mark since being owner Pernbronze first pick to turn around a hurting Seahawks team he took over drafting Stowe at 1.5 in 2018. The last 3 seasons Stowe has been a top 3 receiver without question or debate, Heres looking forward to many more seasons from the young Seahawks star and hopefully more championships.

Re: Championship MVP

By mwd65
1/18/2018 4:36 am
I would say that is a great choice. I'm still having nightmares about those 2 TD's! :o